We make every effort to protect your data from unauthorized access, modification or destruction, and we regularly check the compliance of our processes with our internal Security Policy, thus guaranteeing the security of their processing.
The administrator of your personal data is:
INDIGO POLSKA S.A. with its registered office at Al. Grunwaldzka 472/3 floor, 80-309 Gdańsk, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000842421, NIP number: 5842793676, REGON: 385876403.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer,
to whom you may address questions and concerns regarding the security and use of your data, is:
Michał Rutkowski, email: DPO.PL@Group-Indigo.com
You have the right to:
access to data, rectification, request for erasure, as well as the right to restrict processing, the right to portability and to object to the processing of data. Additionally, you have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority if your data are processed contrary to legal requirements. In Poland, this authority is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The data will be processed in order to:
- answering your questions asked via the contact form on the website.
- creating and analyzing statistics for our website.
Providing data is voluntary, however the consequence of failing to provide it will be
inability to provide you with an answer or limit the functionality of our website.
How long do we process personal data?
We process personal data of contact forms and analytical data for 12 months after the last contact. After this time, personal data is anonymized or deleted.
The legal basis for processing is your consent.
Scope of data processed:
– Name and surname, email address and other data which you have provided in the content of the message of the contact form.
In some situations, we have the right to further transfer your data – if this is necessary for us to carry out our duties. We may only transfer data to three groups:
- people authorized by INDIGO POLSKA S.A. – our employees, co-workers who need access to the data to perform their duties;
- to processors – to whom we commission activities that require data processing, in each contract we oblige service providers to keep personal data confidential and secure;
- to other recipients, e.g. the Police, Tax Office, Social Insurance Institution, postal and courier service providers and other authorised entities;
Your data may be transferred to third countries (e.g. USA) in connection with the use of analytical tools for anonymised tracking of user behaviour on our website, in particular such as Google Analytics.
You will not be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and which produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar manner.
We inform you that we may update this information from time to time in accordance with applicable law (e.g. if we implement new systems or processes that involve the use of personal data), in which case we will inform you appropriately of the changes.